Founder at Serving Skill
Views:446 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy Manager/Manager - Business Analyst - Insurance (3-10 yrs)
Business Analyst - Deputy Manager/Manager
POSITION NAME: Business Analyst
DESIGNATION: Deputy Manager/Manager
POSITION GRADE: II/III
DEPARTMENT: Central Processing Centre
SUB DEPARTMENT: Central Processing Centre
REPORTING POSITION: Mahesh Chauhan
DOTTED LINE REPORTING TO: NA
NO. OF POSITIONS REPORTING IN: NA
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: Manager of self
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE: Strong knowledge of New Business & Policy servicing process. UAT testing expertise, BRD preparation and review the process flow.
- Manual, functional and bulk testing checker activity
- BRD Preparing, reviewing and discussing with IT.
- Project planning, execution and Maintenance.
- Co-ordinating with Business for process signoff and UAT signoff
Internal Relations: Stake holder management- IT team and Business team.
External Relations: Vendor Management
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
Educational Qualifications: Graduate
Work Experience: Minimum 3-4 yrs of Experience in Project Management with experience of Manual testing and functional testing. Or 3-4 year of experience in New Business or Policy servicing line functioning having strong domain knowledge of Insurance.
Other skill set:
- BRD preparation.
- Life Asia knowledge or Ingenium system knowledge must and critical.
- Performing checker activity.
Planning & Organizing:
1. Identifies requirements and uses available resources to meet own work objectives in optimal fashion.
2. Completes tasks in accordance with plans.
3. Monitors the attainments of own work objectives and/or quality of the work completed.
4. Sets priorities for tasks in order of importance.
1. Identifies and Breaks problems into simple lists of tasks or activities, without assigning values.
2. Makes a list of items with no particular order or set of priorities.
3. Takes routine day-to-day decisions without delay.
4. May delegate authority for routine decision-making to free self -up for more important work.
Achievement of Results:
1. Sets goals and works to meet established expectations; maintains performance levels.
2. Pursues organizational objectives with energy and persistence. Sets high personal standards for performance.
3. Adapts working methods in order to achieve objectives.
4. Accepts ownership of and responsibility for own work.
5. Takes the initiative to resolve routine problems and understands when issues should be escalated.