HR at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1440 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Deputy Manager/Manager - Agri Projects & Business Development - Corporate/Government/Semi-Government/PSU (3-8 yrs)
Dy.Manager/Manager - Agri Project & Business Development Corporate/ Government/Semi-Govt/PSU)
- BSc + MBA ; Agribusiness (Agri will be preferred)
- Exception can be made for right and relevant candidate from related industry even if qualification is not as mentioned/desired here, so please go ahead and apply.
Other relevant inputs:
a) This position reports to the Projects Head /Management . Level wise we are open for relevant candidates.
b) Any good candidate having worked in Agri Projects for Corporate/ Government/Semi-Govt/PSU etc. would be shortlisted. Please do mention the same in your updated resume.
b) Skills Required :
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Community Mobilization
- Content Writing
- Team Player
- Computer Proficiency
c) Travelling : This position may involve travel, if required
d) Compensation : Apart from salary, it may have a bonus/incentive.
e) The organization is known for its high ethics and values apart from the relevant hygiene factors which are all in place. It is part of very stable organization where employees have spent couple of years at a stretch with excellent leadership.
Key Purpose of the Job:
1. Development of Project proposals
2. Marketing of the projects to corporate/ Government/Semi-Govt. for raising funds.
3. Execution and its documentation for value creation.
Key Responsibilities (Indicative):
- Marketing of the projects to corporate/ Government/Semi-Govt. for raising funds
- Successful Project Implementation and its Documentation
- Developing the annual plan for project submission, its approval and execution for revenue generation.
- Baseline Survey, Need Assessment and Monitoring of the projects.
- Impact Assessment of the projects
- Developing marketing inputs for promotion.
- Compilation of annual data of the projects on monthly/quarterly and annual basis.