Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:343 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Deputy Manager - Legal - FMCG/Pharma (8-12 yrs)
Looking for Graduation in law (2010-2014 passout)
Experience: 8-12 years
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution: Initiates & resolves litigations by issuing / addressing notices, filing the same and defending cases. Identifies disputes which could potentially become a litigation and strategize the outcome. Actively engages with Company's Advocates to strategize litigation matters for a favourable conclusion. Work with business teams to resolve disputes with third parties and find workable solutions. Respond and redress customer complaints.
- Arbitration: Experienced in handling Arbitration matters particularly S.9 matters and invocation of Arbitration.
- IPR & Regulatory: Exposure to handle IPR maters or regulatory matters would be an added advantage but is not compulsory. Predominant experience only with IPR or regulatory matters is also not preferred.
- Experience with a mid-size law firm (both Litigation and non-litigation), practice in Bombay High Court Original Side, City Civil Court would be relevant.
- In case of corporate experience, infra companies, FMCG, Pharma or Retail would be relevant industries.
- Should be well conversant with CPC, Arbitration Act & Consumer Laws.