Manager HR at Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance
Views:903 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Deputy Manager - Learning & Development - BFS (3-7 yrs)
- The position reporting to VP - TM & Learning in HR will be responsible for internal, external and regulatory learning and development programs. The person will actively implement talent management & L&D strategies at CHOICe.
- The said role involves understanding the business and functional needs and translating them into an executable Learning Plan with constant liaison the business leaders, business HR and Regional office
- Sr Manager L&D will also drive key OD initiatives that align to the short-term goals and long term business strategies for the company, and primarily will support the technological platform for leveraging internal and external technical resource for driving Blended learning across CHOICe.
- The profile will creating enabling tools for development in line with the current processes and strategies in critical HR processes as required, Mentoring exercises, Mid-level to junior level coaching - to expand and build a matured pipeline with multi-skilled workforce to meet the current and future business needs of Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Company.
- The person is likely to operate as an internal consultant who will touch all areas of the organization, positively impacting the overall organizational development and an intuitive and open learning culture.
Transactional Activities :
- Activities in implementation of wing to wing learning interventions, via technology and experiential amalgamation of delivery and user experience
- Facilitate design, development & delivery via service providers
- Liaison with learning partners to deliver OD & all-level-Leadership forums
- Liaison with Business leaders for cyclical follow through on the Individual Development plan
- Complete track of the qualitative trained workforce in the ranks
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive learning and development strategy for the entire workforce and be the single point of authority to drives process and accountability related to key leadership development, review of staff development opportunities - to better prepare candidates for future roles as they get higher maneuver ability to create their own career paths.
- Support the existent current L&D Framework structure, practices and processes to ensure the right skilled individual, is ready for the required role in line with yearly growth cycle.
- Ensures that the company's organic Learning plan embraces a diverse internal pool and create an environment where employees are provided opportunities and encourage to develop to their fullest potential via steady access to myriad learning channels.
- Identifies opportunities to integrate the competency model into L&D framework, E-Learning practices - and make it a part of daily vocabulary.
- Strengthen management's ability to assess actual development needs through constant liaison with front-line managers and by liaising within the team's current strength to create bespoke interventions for the organization