Partner at Career Stars
Views:810 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy Manager - Innovations - FMCG/Retail (3-8 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Innovations
Key Deliverables of the Role :
- Define and execute innovation pipeline for the brand - knowing the stage Gate process
- Conceptualizing & launching new products - have past successes in conceptualizing a brand from scratch / repositioning etc.
- Responsible for driving and delivering business results on the brand
- Identify opportunities for the brand to grow which involves forecasting consumer insights and any opportunities and/or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape.
- Custodian of data for the portfolio; Analyse & Publish analytics for relevant categories/brand to aid critical brand decision making
- Work with activation and creative agencies on aspects like artwork, adaptations, in-store activations etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies :
- Category Management
- Understanding of Marketing Communication Development and Assessment
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Business & Financial Analysis
- Consumer centricity
- Excellent Communication Skills