Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:2049 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Deputy Manager - Information Security Consultant - Financial Services (4-9 yrs)
Information Risk & Security Consultant job opportunity in Mumbai for an individual having expertise in IT Security Space (Cloud Security, Mobile App Security, Web App Security) and using your expert knowledge to translate high level security requirements into designs. You'll also be working closely with the enterprise security architects to understand and develop the enterprise security architecture.
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer : A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Translating complex technical issues into meaningful details for non-specialist audiences & business
- Extensive experience of working in a business facing Information Security role, ideally within a regulated environment.
- Extensive experience in articulating complex requirements as easy to understand security designs.
- Innovating, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- Designing for cloud/hybrid and mobile security models.
- Detailed working knowledge of infrastructure and application security requirements.
- Detailed understanding of security technologies, their capabilities, limitations and interoperability.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 4 to 9 years of experience of working in a BFSI or BPO, KPO environment in a client facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A recognized information security qualification (CISSP, CISM etc.). The following qualifications are also desirable:
- Certificate Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- SABSA Chartered Practitioner (SCP)