Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:1852 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Deputy Manager - Human Resources - Financial Services Firm (5-9 yrs)
Deputy Manager- Human Resource
Human Resource job opportunity in Pune for a professional holding at least 6 to 10 years experience in Human Resource. You will use your experience in Recruitments, Employees engagements, employee grievances, etc. in the organisation. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Creating and driving end to end the people agenda
- Driving and managing all HR initiatives/employee engagement agenda, recruitments/selection and on boarding
- Ensuring corporate initiatives are implemented, required data is fetched and feedback shared on initiatives like audit gaps, EDAP cases and attrition etc.
- Creating a rich culture based on performance based engagement, grievance handling, exit management, etc.
- Publishing HR dashboards and attrition analysis data to business stakeholders
- Preparing business/HR analytics
- Being an HR SPOC, responsible for managing employee related queries and their resolution
- Providing timely inputs to HR Ops team for Stop salary and processing of F&F Settlement
- MBA from reputed college specialized in Human Resources
- 5-9 Years of experience in Generalist/Business HR role
- Strong knowledge of MS-Excel and various HR MIS reports
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in financial services industry.