Placement & Recruitment Service Provider at Phenom Placements
Views:385 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Deputy Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Preschool (2-7 yrs)
Dy Manager- FP&A, Mumbai ( 3 yrs+) -Leading Preschool Brand
Employer : Leading Preschool Brand
Designation : Dy Manager- FP&A
Job Location : Mumbai ( Kalina)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures, cash and net debt.
2. Provide decision making support for management by collating and analyzing financial and business data. Evaluate capex proposals from business teams and provide analysis and suitable recommendations to management.
3. Coordinate with business heads to put together annual budget and three year business plans. Prepare short time/ quarterly forecasts as required by investors.
4. Actively participate in initiatives to automate financial reporting-be the finance SPO for planned ERP implementation.
5. Prepare and present monthly MIS including analysis of variances tied to business metrics. Prepare monthly presentations for board of directors/investors and senior management team
6. Work with the finance & accounts team to ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
7. Evaluate and analyze potential acquisition opportunities form a finance perspective, take lead in setting up data rooms for potential acquisition candidates.
Please share your below details:
1. Current CTC ( Fix+Var):
2. Expected CTC:
3. Current Employer:
4. Current Location:
5. Ok for Mumbai Kalina Location-Yes /No:
6. Notice period:
7. Ok for work from Office - Yes / No