Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:6535 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:394
Deputy Manager -Divisional Human Resource - Automotive - West (5-8 yrs)
Salary Offered : 8-11 LPA
- The incumbent will be responsible for all HR operations and administration of the Divisional office
- HR Operations : Recruitment of competent employees (direct and indirect) in-line with the approved manpower plan, anchoring joining formalities, providing comprehensive induction for every new joinee, providing clarity on the HR policies (entitlements and eligibilities) applicable to the role, anchoring the TIME initiative to help employees improve their productivity, and other supports requested by the Divisional level Leaders from time to time.
- Performance Management : Creating awareness among the employees on the PMS framework followed at, facilitating in goal/KRA setting for each employee in line with Organization and Divisional level goals, facilitating in quarterly and half-yearly reviews (performance counseling) at the department level, identifying and working with the non-performers to decide on their development plan and continuity in the role, creating programs to recognize high-performers in line with Corporate guidelines, compiling the performance data in the required format and submitting it to Business HR for decisions on increment / bonus / promotions etc on annual basis, and supporting in issuing the increments to employees with feedback and suggestions for future performance.
- Talent Management : Creating awareness among the employees on the talent management framework of company, assessing the training needs with the inputs from performance counseling session, anchoring competency assessment program to identify the development needs of each employee, preparing a comprehensive training & development plan (using 70:20:10 adult learning model) in consultation with L&D experts at Corporate and the Line Managers for time and effective implementation, assessing the effectiveness of various T&D initiatives, making timely suggestions for creating appropriate career paths for high-performers (HIPOs), and institutionalizing systems and creating the appropriate organization culture for retaining talent.
- Employee Engagement : Creating awareness among the Divisional level Leaders on the Employee Engagement framework of the company anchoring EE survey on annual basis, working with the L&D experts at Corporate and the Leaders at division level to evolve plans to improve EE scores (esp. the red zones as priority), and designing and anchoring programs / interventions (around the EE framework) in line with the priorities identified for the division.
- Administration : Taking care of employee attendance (incl. leaves) and providing necessary inputs / date for preparation of monthly payroll sheet, taking care of office infrastructure and hygiene facilities (furniture, fitting, housekeeping, overall atmosphere), taking care of guest travel / accommodation and other hospitality requests, taking care of the arrangements for special meetings / discussions / programs / training etc., appointment of vendors and handling of total vendor management process, taking care of statutory compliance w.r.t S&E/ESI/PF/PT/LWF/Bonus/National Festival and Holidays, CLRI etc., maintaining employee dossiers, and taking care of employee full & final settlement as per HR policy.
- Employee Relations Handling of employee grievances, addressing issues of discipline and misconduct, if any.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified MBA - HR /MSW / MHRM with 5-10 yrs of experience as HR Generalist.
- Candidates from Mfg industries will be considered.
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Pune may only apply.
- Job involves travel so only male candidates will be considered.
- Fluency in Marathi essential