Recruitment Associate at Magna HR Consultants India Pvt Limited
Views:116 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Deputy Manager - CRM/Customer Service - Auto (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for B.tech mechanical graduate preferably MBA people having excellent communication skills who are customer centric and who can supervise the customer service assistant, train and develop them. Solves queries from production to purchase of the products and closing the invoices
- Proficient in PC skills, MS office and presentations.
- Company - Japanese MNC, manufacturing company of balls and bearing
- Experience -5-6 yrs in customer service and 10-12 yrs in Auto industry
CTC :12-15 LPA
Location : SIlvassa, Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Assures that all tasks are performed in an effective manner.
- Develop and work closely with plant staff and management team in order to provide effective customer services and support.
- Ensures that all orders are received and entered in a timely manner or received electronically by web portals or fascimile transmittals.
- Escalates customer concerns to departmental managers.
- Assists with maintaining accurate and updated pricing for parts for its customers.
- Assists with facilitating customers from purchase orders to production readiness.
- Monitor and follows customer concerns.
- Travel as necessary to attend customer facilities, trade shows, seminars as needed.
- Willingness and ability to train and impart knowledge to its subordinates.
- Assures that customers orders are invoiced correctly in collaboration with finance team.
- Possessing a high level of responsibility to train the subordinates for future promotions.