HR at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:343 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Deputy Manager - Compensation & Statutory Compliance - Chemicals/Automobile/Consumer Durables (2-5 yrs)
- Statutory Compliance and compensation management PAN India locations
- Administers and manage Tendering process & Labour contracts
- Effective handling of employee relations matters, including grievance and arbitration procedures, performance issues and disciplinary actions.
- Liasoning with various departments and authorities.
- Responsible for inspect & audit statutory laws viz. PF, ESIC, Factories Act, Contract Labour Act , LWF, Minimum Wages etc,
- Ensure legal statutory compliances for our Contract workforce through follow up with the contractors. MIS should be updated real time basis, Minimum Wages etc.
- Handling Dept. Revenue Budget
- Handling of employee engagement and welfare activities.