Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2289 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Deputy Manager - Compensation & Benefits & Payroll - BPO (7-12 yrs)
This Oppurtunity is with a reputed BPO
Total Experience : Around 8 yrs in Payroll administration
I. Skill and Behavior Traits :
1. Strong Analytical skills
2. Have an eye for detail
3. Excellent MS Excel skills
4. Good written and verbal communication skills
5. Strong Time Management skills
6. Strong Domain, Payroll systems and Legal Statute knowledge
7. Ability to work on multiple projects in time-bound manner
II. Pre-requisite for the Role :
1. Payroll administration with strong sense of validating online and offline data sources.
2. Liaise with third party payroll vendor and internal stakeholders to ensure complete payroll efficacy.
III. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following :
1. Responsible for validation of all payroll inputs and sign offs
2. Ensure monthly payroll accuracy and timeliness
3. Responsible for monthly enrolment of new members and delisting of exited employee in company's Healthcare and Insurance programs
4. Responsible for operationalizing compensation structures
5. Liaise with payroll vendor on timely processing of various employee benefits (under flexi benefit plan) and incentive plans
6. Liaise with payroll vendor, legal and finance teams on timely completion of monthly and other periodic statutory compliances and returns, with zero deviation
7. Ensure all queries and issues raised by employees are addressed effectively and within TAT
8. Provide complete operational support on annual compensation review program
9. Collaborate and spread education across line managers and other HR teams (employee facing) on compensation and benefit programs and changes
10. Assist leadership in design and development of enterprise / compensation system and tools
11. Maintain and ensure uncompromised data and information integrity under all circumstances
12. Responsible for maintaining a very strong internal process compliance. Level 1 auditee for all internal audits.
13. Analyze compensation data and government regulations (forthcoming changes) and report impact at, both company and employee level
14. Support HR function in reviewing and updating salary grid for hiring new employees
15. Manage all periodic reports that are sent to finance and other functions/leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.