Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:437 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Deputy Manager - Commercial Logistic - Manufacturing Industry (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
This position would be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, transportation, and supply chain processes maintaining the appropriate cost and time lines.
- Identification of reputed and versatile transporter related to the Industry
- Transportation through Rail wherever possible.
- Freight rate Finalization based on:
- Diesel Rates
- Demand and Supply
- Movement frequency of our Finished Goods
- Inter-Hub transfers
- Tertiary Freight from Hubs to Last mile deliveries.
- Dead Freight
- Negotiation and Finalization of the Freight Rates for the Lane Matrix Pan India from the various manufacturing locations (Including OPC), Inter-Hub Movements, Bulk movement Tertiary Freight for the last mile deliveries.
- Identification of the warehouses based on the requirements.
- Identification and Finalization of the C&F agents Pan India.
- Coordinate and Finalize the various assets required at the warehouse.
- Cost benefit analysis in order to maintain the budgeted cost and the timelines.
- Coordinate with Plant dispatch team for the daily truck placement and dispatches.
- Signing of the Agreements and Contracts in coordination of our legal team.
- Optimization of the freight based on the optimum load per truck and space availability at the warehouses in order to minimize the dead freight
- Coordinate with the Sales Commercial team at the HUB for the damaged stock and liquidation.
Candidate Requirement :
- Be a Graduate with a Diploma in Logistics or MBA in operation
- Work experience of 4 to 6 years in similar capacity in a Chemical ,Paint, Coatings, Inks, Adhesives and related industries in the organized sector.
- Be thorough with using procurement tools (SAP MM, Ariba, e-auctions, Advanced Excel).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.