Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:3675 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Deputy Manager - Business Intelligence & Insights - Financial Services (7-10 yrs)
Business Intelligence and Insights job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 7 years experience in project and stakeholder management. You will use your experience in BI and data warehousing solutions to generate various insights. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as a Deputy Manager position. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Designing and developing various business intelligence and data warehousing solutions
- Working with teams across business functions to understand challenges and design data driven solutions to optimize and improve performance
- Guiding non- BI stakeholders to understand their BI needs and how BI can help them create value
- Translating business requirements into meaningful KPIs and standardized reports/applications to monitor and drive the business
- Collecting, organizing, analyzing and interpreting data and statistical information to extrapolate behaviour and patterns from the data that will provide innovation direction and value addition to the business using SQL and BI/Visualization tools such as Qlikview/Qliksense, PowerBI, Spotfire, R, Python
- Effectively demonstrate and lead the team on various BI aspects; Data Visualization, Analytics, Advanced Statistical & Forecasting techniques, Data Management, Dashboard build and design for Executive & Management layer
- Working and supporting projects using Agile methodology using JIRA & Confluence and similar methodology of SDLC.
- Ability to mentor team members and provide technical leadership to project team(s) to perform design to deployment related activities.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and clients/stakeholders
- 7 to 10 years of experience in various roles of Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management
- Experience in practical application of Advanced Statistical techniques
- At least 5 years of experience in successfully leading the team and delivering end to end BI solutions, whilst front ending with stakeholders
- A degree in Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data Science/ Analytics, Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a technical- business degree
- Business Intelligence certifications (MS PowerBI, Qlikview/Qliksense, MSBI, Spotfire, etc.) would be an add on
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth