Associate Director at Aquis Search
Views:2190 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Deputy Head - Digital Marketing - Executive Search Firm (5-10 yrs)
A leading Asian executive search firm is looking for a Marketing Manager to join its busy team supporting the business across Asia. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and managing the Assistant Marketing Manager, the primary focus of the role is to manage and implement all aspects of marketing and in the digital and offline environment, translating brand strategies into brand plans, positioning and go-to-market strategies, ensuring that external and internal messages incorporate the vision, mission and most importantly, the values of the organization.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the website is maximized, delivering on improved year on year site traffic and application rates
- Manage, monitor and track successful job advertisements on all websites, social media channels, and job boards, ensuring that regular feedback is provided to the business on which job ads are most successful
- Run regular audits of the website and social media assessing the readability and suggest improvements to be made
- Take measure to constantly improve SEO and SEM
- Focus on building online communities using social media and via the website to track and monitor all visitors, as well as providing them for an online resource that adds value through content, forums, etc
- Create and deliver an effective inbound marketing lead generation plan and process, including the creation of landing pages that capture leads through thought leadership content
- Produce original content such as articles and blogs, in conjunction with consultants to be used in campaigns
- Work closely with the CRM database to run regular reports and track campaign performances
- Maintain and manage a database of PR contacts, building relationships with press contacts
- Create all internal branded documents used across the business including training materials and internal newsletters and client-facing material such as presentations, salary surveys, proposals, social media adverts, and job ads.
- Track and report all metrics to the Head of Marketing and the senior management team producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing experience in a hands-on marketing role, preferably for an international company
- Marketing or business-related degree level or above
- Excellent English is written and oral communication skills
- Proven copywriting skills
- Experience of using website CMS and SEO, Google Adwords and Analytics
- Experience of managing social media campaigns on Linkedin & Twitter
- Ability to produce reports drawing figures and statistics for analysis from a variety of sources
- Working knowledge of InDesign or similar software.