Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:243 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Deputy General Manager - Work Force Management - BPO (12-15 yrs)
- Should have worked in senior leadership roles in Workforce Management for at least 8+ years with a total experience of Workforce Management for at least 12+ years.
- Should have functional knowledge of at least more than couple or Workforce Management solutions such as IEX - NICE, Aspect, Verint, InContact, etc.
- Lead and manage a team of 3-5 Workforce Managers and 50+ Workforce Management resources: responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
- Effectively work with Sales and Presales to help build new proposals, presentations, etc.
- Should be able to communicate with senior level connects at prospect and clients and help to win new deals and grow existing business as an SME.
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within the organizational unit.
- Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments
- Owner/co-owner for flexibility and efficiency related initiatives/goals at the site and responsible for initiating best practice sharing at a global level.
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the leadership team.
- Work to build and maintain customer/stakeholder trust.
- Solving complex customer support issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic, Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Has sound judgment and ability to be right a lot.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Simplifier but at the same time thinks big, takes smart risks, is innovative and can think out of the box. Develops original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems
- Graduate degree in a relevant field required. A Master s Degree in Management is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, strong presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.