Deputy General Manager - Training - HealthTech (15-17 yrs)
Industry : Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Job Description :
- Provide leadership for the development and implementation of technical training strategies, programs and processes to support the business.
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop and execute short, and long-term training and learning objectives that develop skills, enhance productivity and quality of work.
Client Details :
- Our client is a Global leading Health-technology firm with over 20,000 employees spread across the globe.
- They are looking to hire a seasoned Training professional having prior experience with technology healthcare domain.
- Managing a team of 20+ trainers, the incumbent will be responsible for designing, improving, implementing and measuring technical training processes for both new hire population as well as existing employee base.
- Be responsible for training needs identification, training transitions for new processes, creating and deploying content & knowledge management strategies and measuring training effectiveness at various levels.
- Minimum 15 years' work experience, with exposure to training in healthcare domain
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems and experience in learning path creation and management is a must
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills
Job Offer :
- An excellent opportunity to work and grow with a Global Health-Tech organisation.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anushree Bhatt on +91 80 6826 6832.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.