Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:990 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Deputy General Manager - Strategy & Projects - Healthcare (3-4 yrs)
MBA or other advanced degrees in the relevant discipline and minimum 3-4 years' experience in Finance business consulting or project management, preferably in a healthcare organization or major corporate institution.
- International experience is a plus.
- Some knowledge of project management and coordination.
- The individual will be responsible for day-to-day project management and implementation of International Projects programs.
Specific responsibilities include:
Research and Analysis of:
- Market analysis, including demographics and disease data
- Local market conditions and healthcare trends
- Competitive factors, including supply and demand.
- Weekly and monthly project updates
- Presentations for senior management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.