Deputy General Manager - Sales - Consumer Durable (5-10 yrs)
- Achieving Sales Budget - Achieving sales volumes and collection plan of the territory.
- Channel Management - Develop & manage channel for the sales in the given geographies by appointing dealers / distributors and push sales turnover.
- Team Building - Collaborate and lead the team in the geographies to enable them achieve business objectives.
- End Customer Management - Develop & manage key farmers and facilitate services through Sales Officers to ensure farm level advice on regular basis.
- Stock Management - Manage stock point and coordinate with plants for replenishment so that there are no stock outs.
- Distribution Assessment - Devise strategy to assess distributors- performance of the territory by either and take proactive action to maintain business continuity.
- Credit Management - Manage & bring down PDD which have significant impact on working capital. Require to manage the buyback process of cultured shrimp wherever required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.