Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1432 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager - Rating Operations - Credit Rating Firm (15-20 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Largest Credit Rating Company
- Work in an exciting and challenging role at a leading credit rating company that is leveraging software and technology tools to change the face of credit rating in India!
- Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces.
- The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
- Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
- As a Deputy General Manager, your responsibility will be to plan and design the processes and ensure quality in the rating operations.
What you will do :
- Ensuring rating stability and timely corrective action; undertaking efforts for improvement of processes to ensure rating quality; ensuring quality of contribution in rating committees
- Ensuring timely delivery of assignments handled by the groups; confirming outreach activities undertaken; ensuring regulatory timelines with respect to rating process as laid down in Rating Operations Manual
- Undertaking proactive measures to smoothen rating execution; ensuring overall compliance with laid down processes and regulations with minimal audit observations; committee participation/ presentation
- Taking efforts towards brand building to enhance company's image and credibility vis--vis external stakeholders; Tracking market intelligence for maintaining rating quality of portfolio
- Working towards fulfillment of organizational mission, strategy and vision; driving teams towards adoption of best practices; Doing strategic planning and designing organizational structures and processes; following change management and ability to come with alternatives to improve quality/ efficiency
- Grooming, mentoring and motivating team members towards achieving their objectives with ethical conduct; encouraging knowledge sharing among the group members and other colleagues; Empathizing with team members; ensuring retention of good talent and having a control on attrition
- Addressing and resolving client challenges; organizing effective presentations for prospective clients and investors, networking with lenders, investment bankers and analysts to remain updated with latest developments
What you need to have :
- Excellent knowledge of Banking, Cash Flow, Finance, Credit Rating, Financial Projections, Credit Analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Leadership skills
- MBA/PGDM Finance /CA/ICWAI