Director at Applied Work Dynamics
Views:483 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Deputy General Manager - Product Marketing - Network Services Firm (12-18 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
This is a strategic role responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales, Product and Marketing teams for the Network services portfolio. The portfolio includes new growth services for the company like SDWAN as well as core connectivity services like VPN, ethernet, leased lines, etc. This role will drive synthesizing market inputs, customer and competitive insights for enabling the target revenues for the business. As the positioning gets build, this role will work closely with sales and product teams to design, Implement and execute global Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, by collaborating with other products and services meant to address a specific digital transformation scenario or theme.
Areas of Responsibility
- Strategic Planning
- Product and portfolio propositions and positioning
- Solutions Marketing
- GTM Planning, Sales enablement and Technology Partner engagement
- Analyst engagement
- Budget and team management
- MBA graduate with an engineering degree and 12 years of experience in telecommunications / technology and with a wide cross-functional experience.
- Preferable experience in Product Management, Strategy, Biz Dev.
- Experience managing people and working at C Level.
Leadership Skills, Market strategist, Communication skills, Influencing skills Knowledge of Digital Transformation mega trends (connectivity, mobility, cloud, collaboration), mega vendors and key drivers, understanding of digital infrastructure products and services and underlying technology principles, deep knowledge of commercial models and sales practice, demand gen processes, automation and digital), understanding of new and emerging platforms; strong stakeholder relationship, communication and networking skills, corporate strategy, business planning