Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:1586 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Deputy General Manager - Procurement/Sourcing - IT (10-18 yrs)
Spend ~ Rs. 1500+ Cr. in opex and capex
Purpose of the Job
- The leader will manage multiple categories of spend across devices, content and services
- This is a key senior leadership position on the supply chain leadership team and is viewed as a potential successor, over time, for the Director of SCM.
- The role will require working with a wide network of leaders and cross-functional stakeholders - different Network, IT, marketing, customer service and B2B leaders to drive the strategic business agenda for across diverse categories.
- E2E responsibility for all devices, call center, buying across geographies, functions and categories.
- Establish standards, policies and procedures to establish governance and risk management for all software contracts across .
What will you do?
- Understand the nature of software spend across the company - the context, environment, systems, processes it supports and ecosystem.
- Review all existing contracts with explicit or embedded software elements - develop a standard template with best practices and fair clauses to protect interest
- Develop a detailed profile of all software spend across categories, functions and agreements
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with all key software partners
- Identify innovative new commercial constructs for software - tie these constructs back to key business and operational metrics/criteria
- Become the SME for software constructs like EULA, subscriptions and SaaS.
- Own the War on Waste agenda for software elements - particularly AMC.
- Breakdown the cost elements of software AMC and dramatically right size these costs. Identify alternate methods of supporting software, if needed.
- Drive compliance for all license and subscription based software assets through timely renewals of contracts, logging of all requisite licenses and paying our partners on time.
- Resolving all issues arising from disputes with partners expeditiously and fairly.
- Engage within supply chain and outside supply chain with other functions and suppliers to to understand their needs and resolve pain points related to software.
- Track usage of licenses across different platforms and functions. Champion the reuse of these licenses to ensure that we are getting complete value from these contracts.
- Own and drive support on all tools, systems and reporting being used for software
What you need to have
- PG - MBA in IT / Operations Management (preferred)
- UG - Computer Science Engineering from a renowned school
- At least 10-12 yrs. of strong experience in IT - particularly in developing/managing product software
- Potential to grow beyond the proposed role
- Deep functional expertise in building and maintaining software. Need an expert in software product and project cost and commercial models.
- Demonstrated experience driving real strategy with cross-functional executive stakeholders.
- Proven pragmatist, one who thrives on tangible business results and a willingness to move quickly to the next challenge.
- Persistent personality, willing to work through complexity and roadblocks to achieve beneficial end goals.
- Hands-on experience with complex business process and supply chain process redesign. Willingness and ability to dive into the details when necessary.
- Strong Transformation and Change Management Skills. Demonstrates the ability to drive organizational change and work with multiple business units to affect positive outcomes.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems and associated workflows.