Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:3093 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:289
Deputy General Manager - Marketing - Real Estate (5-20 yrs)
- The incumbent will be the custodian of all project brands across all customer touch points in the region and will be the single point of contact for all marketing activities for all projects in the region.
The role involves :
1. Ideal mix of planning for future product development while executing the present launches.
2. Ideal mix of driving strong marketing concepts while learning about how the industry operates.
3. Ideal mix of working with best established agencies and creating local capability with new ones.
- Effective campaign management
- Marketing spend efficiency
- Timely availability of various consumer research reports
- Timely availability of the promotional material for various projects
- Effective support to sales department
- Timely release of ads
- Responsible for Brand Health scores across various regions
1. ATL activities
- Ideation & Conceptualization of the brand proposition.
- Creation of a brand campaign, planning of media for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Bring to life the positioning of each project by innovation in marketing communication
- Tracking of campaign response.
- Track effective media for each of the brands.
- Responsible for ROI on the marketing spends.
2. BTL activities
- Provide the ideal brand experience at each project site
- Create local expertise for BTL events to drive sustenance sales.
- Work with site heads to create quarterly/annual plans for each project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.