Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:2436 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Deputy General Manager - Marketing - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Salary Offered : 15-20 Lakhs
We are looking for Deputy General Manager - FMCG Marketing Mumbai.
Position Title: Deputy General Manager - Marketing
Experience: 12+yrs (Experience in FMCG sales is mandate)
Qualification- Graduation (Preferred MBA Marketing)
Reporting to: Director
1. Develop Annual Marketing Strategy (Digital Media, Promotions). Conceptualize, design and implement marketing communication strategies for effective positioning of product/ brand.
2. Launching new products and making strategy for successful placement in market; implementing pre & post marketing activities for successful launching of new products
3. Formulating and executing long term vision and strategy of the products portfolio while leading the planning and execution of market and brand growth; executing monthly marketing development plan. Monthly and Quarterly basis Brand Review and Monitoring.
4. Create brand management strategy, brand building, brand positioning, brand mapping & evaluation.
5. To plan and execute all the ATL and BTL activities as per the requirement of Brand/Products.
6. To control E-Commerce operations.
7. CRM - To plan and execute Customer Relation Management Activities.
8. Decide pricing strategy in coordination with sales and top management. Budgeting and Planning, Plan annual marketing budget.
9. Conduct market research for existing and new categories to develop a business case for new products - market sizing, market shares, consumer trends
10. To be accountable for the incremental revenue of all products initiatives
11. Should have good experience in Product Management, Brand Management, Brand Communications, Digital Marketing and Consumer Marketing
12. Should have shown consistent results over the course of his/her career
13. Should be good at Relationship Building and working along with other stakeholders. Co-ordination with all support function for effective implementation of marketing strategy.
14. Should be able to prepare & implement promotional strategies & should be Creative. Design Promotional / communication strategies for the various brands of the organization. Customers oriented campaign & special activities for priority products.
15. Field Work To review & evaluate strategy implementation.
16. Managing all aspects of product marketing including product enhancements, competitive analysis, market forecast and product positioning
17. Responsible for driving various planning cycles (e.g. long range plan, profit plan, operating plan) for product category
18. Time to time organizing events for target audience. (Doctors, Corporate, General Public).
19. Customize product packages (as required) to drive incremental sales
20. Coordination with all existing clients for optimum service satisfaction.
21. Analyzing & targeting the potential new customer for new empanelment.
22. Conducting detailed market study to analyze the latest market trends and tracking competitor activities, products, pricing and consumer promotion schemes and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning the selling and the marketing strategies.
23. Provide leadership to Marketing team including career planning, performance evaluation, feedback, coaching &guidance
24. In essence, own the Marketing Calendar; achieve the objectives at the set budget.
25. Conducting product gap analysis including coordination with product development and sales team; monitoring the trial product performance to bring new products to commercialization
26. Identifying and networking with channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach. Exploring markets & collating market intelligence reports for developing key entry strategies to penetrate new markets
27. Ensuring maximum brand visibility and capture optimum market shares.
28. Should be a content writer, should have flair of writing.
29. Passionate about brand building using 360 degree marketing activities.
30. Handling Brand promotional activities.
31. Handling Vendors & Creative Agencies.
32. Market research, data analytics, communicate brand positioning, brand management
1. Strong Analytical Skills to analyze market, opportunities and threats.
2. People management skills with exemplary leadership qualities
3. Looking for the candidates with rich experience in FMCG Industry.
4. Experience should be more than 12 years. Preference for candidates who have brand management experience.
5. Should be clear in thinking, be result oriented, reliable, organized and meticulous.
6. Candidate should be willing to work hands-on with not only team members of Marketing but also other functions
7. As it is in project scale-up stage, candidate must be willing to be flexible on work timings with the goal of meeting project schedules as per business needs.
8. Excellent Communication skills written as well as oral
9. Strong organization, planning, & team skills
10. Should have a passion for Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.