Executive - Sourcing Specialist at FlexAbility - RPO Initiative of ABC Consultancy
Views:1651 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Deputy General Manager - Internal & External Communication - Automotive (8-10 yrs)
The position will be responsible for managing internal communications, external communications, stakeholder communications, publications, and reputation management for company plant in India. He / She will work closely with Alliance communications, company communications teams to formulate the strategy and plan. The key deliverables will be:
1) Create and implement strategic communication plan for the plant
2) Support external communication related to the plant
3) Support employee engagement and internal communication activities
4) Manage plant CSR in coordination with groupcompany teams
5) Manage emergency communication / management of crisis
- Eight to Ten years of experience in a communications role, preferably for a major global manufacturing company. Should preferably have plant communications experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills; must be able to write under pressure.
- Ability to synthesize complex information; understand the needs and interests of target audiences; define and articulate messages; generate effective and compelling content for a variety of vehicles (news releases, articles, Q&A documents); create and edit copy; develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Significant experience in formulating and managing communications strategies/plans within a complex organization.
- Exposure to cross-cultural and cross-functional work atmosphere is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and ability to manage multiple projects and demands at a time.
- Must have the ability to think creatively and be able to provide ideas and inspiration in communication activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.