Deputy General Manager - Internal Audit - Oil & Gas Industry (7-12 yrs)
Industry - Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Category - Finance
Skills - Internal Audit
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This purpose of the DGM - Internal Audit position based out of Mumbai city is to ensure all assigned audit activities are completed as per timetable, ensuring complete and effective review of the scope areas and in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology. The person will also draft the audit reports, discuss and finalize draft report with audit manager and process owners and track and follow up agreed audit actions
Client Details :
Our client is privately held oil and gas giant based of Mumbai city. It has a strong brand recall in the market and operates into refining, marketing, production of oil and gas.
As a DGM - Internal Audit based out of the Mumbai City office for the Oil and Gas company, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the Terms of Reference (ToR) for the assigned audit area
- Identification and mapping of all relevant risks and expected control framework in Risk and Control Matrix (RACM) in relation to the audit scope
- Development of testing approach and selection of appropriate audit tools and sampling methodology.
- Ensuring collection of all required information and records by proactive engagement with process owners
- Performing detailed review and evaluation of all risks and control gaps, determination of root cause and assessment of the impact.
- Ensuring documentation and recording of requisite test scripts and supporting evidences in audit repository
- Preparation of audit reports by providing adequate and accurate details of audit findings and recommending effective controls or mitigating options
- Proactive engagements with process owners and within audit department to ensure timely completion and finalisation of draft report
- Monitoring and reporting status of audit work program and ensuring effective and on time completion of assigned audits
- Preparation of materials for submission to Audit Committee and for Management reviews
- Delivering assigned ad-hoc assignments such as investigations, special reviews, continuous testing, physical verification, site inspections, etc
- Follow up and monitoring of the status of audit actions, review and confirmation of completion
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with Internal Audit methodology
- Development of test scripts and suggesting opportunities for automation of audit tools
- Ensuring timely completion of suggested learning and development areas
A successful DGM - Internal Audit based out of the Mumbai City office should possess an experience of 7-12 years in handling operational internal audit matters. He/she should be well accustomed with various practices, policies, controls and audit procedures for the Oil and Gas industry. The incumbent should have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
Job Offer :
An opportunity to be a part of a growth oriented giant in the Oil & Gas industry. To have adequate exposure to develop one's technical and people skills.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ram Pancharia on +91 (0)22 4236 3311
Contact - Ram Pancharia - +91 (0)22 4236 3311
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.