Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:545 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager - Human Resources & Admin - BPO/IT/Telecom (11-18 yrs)
DGM HR & Admin
MBA - Full Time Top Ranked Colleges .
EXP : 11-18 years
Role Overview/ Job Purpose (Basic Information related to the role - A Brief in 2-3 lines)
- Drive HR & Admin operations at PAN India level by maintaining existing systems and processes & improving the same to next level by implementing new initiatives, digitizing processes and promoting a culture of employee engagement by ensuring best in class employee orientation/ services to achieve overall divisional objective & percolating & instilling the KM Six values among the employees.
Key Responsibilities (Detailed outline of the role holder) :
- Manages on ground seamless implementation of entire employee life cycle management including Human Resources & Admin initiatives through Human Resources & Admin staff. Monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Identifying and deploying IT Systems & practices pertaining to HR &Admin work areas to enable a highly digitized HR& Admin workplace.
- Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources & Admin staff. Responsible for ongoing development of the Human Resources & Admin staff.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services/ employee recognition/ administration.
- Responsible for smooth conduct of all audits i.e internal audits,statutory audits and labour law compliance audits and closing the gaps and ensuring future risk mitigation.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep HR & Admin Head informed of new developments & proposes upgrade of existing Human Resources policies, programs, and practices in accordance .
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and digitized systems & practices.
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the division's strategic goals.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for HR & Admin Head, as necessary or requested, to track on ground goal accomplishment.
- Administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the operational goals of the division.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives with regard to improving employee relations.
- Supports Head HR & Admin to effectively communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Operationally manages the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility projects on the ground while ensuring maximum employee participation.
- Manage employee communication and feedback through such avenues as interdepartmental meetings, Branch Steering Committee meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings etc
- Monitors the organization's culture and provides actionable plans to HR & Admin Head for deployment so as to support the attainment of the divisional goals and promotes employee satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.