HR consultant at Bradford Consultants LLP
Views:172 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Deputy General Manager - HR Business Partner - Real Estate/Retail (5-10 yrs)
HRBP - DGM
Hiring for a US - Canadian based MNC for HRBP - DGM role based out of Mumbai
Designation : DGM - HRBP handling the head count of 180 -200 employees.
Job Location : Mumbai
Industry : Real Estate, Retail
Education : MBA, Regular (Tier1, 2 College)
- Candidate would be responsible for designing HR Strategies, talent Management, Talent Development, PMS, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement and Compensation.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.