Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:5079 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Deputy General Manager - HR Analytics - FMCD (6-10 yrs)
DGM - HR Analytics (2010 - 2013 batch)
- The position leads HR Analytics team that is responsible for enabling and driving data based decisions across the company by apply best in class tool and processes.
- The role requires the applicant to be intellectually curious & passionate about using data to drive decision making, visualize data & use storytelling to simplify analytics for an executive audience and develop robust data analytics capabilities within HR to support the strategic and operational objectives of HR teams in support of 's business strategy.
- This role will play a key role in helping to create and execute a business-wide HR Data Management and Analytics strategy that will truly make smarter and more effective when it comes to our people strategy and productivity.
- Proactively consults with them to determine business needs, and develops critical insights and analysis in support of business priorities and projects
- Collaborate with SMEs across a wide range of HR areas (Talent Transformation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Business HR and Comp & Ben) to drive data based, informed decision making for HR Business partners, to promote data governance, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance & insight.
- Ability to translate business requirements/problems into sound and comprehensive analytical framework through appropriate usage of advanced statistical / mathematical techniques.
- Implement and Automate the business needs on the Online HR Business Intelligence tool for real time HR analytics.
- Drive analytics maturity through continuous improvement in data quality, data management practices, and standard tools and capabilities.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics that drive insights focused on business issues and priorities..
- Maintain and ensure quality assurance of key HR parameters/metrics/elements of employee life cycle database with ability to deep dive into data and attention to details.
- Assist in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives and actively contribute to improve our data management approach and processes.
- Support in generating knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in people analytics with global HR team.