Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4213 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Taxation - Conglomerate (14-20 yrs)
We have been mandated for a large Indian conglomerate (Mining & Mineral Business) for the below mentioned position.
Position Title: Deputy General Manager / General Manager - Taxation
Qualification - Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
Job Location - Kolkata
Reports to - Department Head Taxation
1. IT Computation
3. Appeals up to high court/ ITAT/ CIT appeals level
4. Personal appearance up to ITAI level
5. Transfer Pricing
6. Drafting of appeals & WRIT
7. Knowledge of Ind-AS
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and operations terms.
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST returns.
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group.
- Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group.
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally.
- Review current and deferred tax provision.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group.
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally ; Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in Singapore corporate tax compliance and GST.
- Knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations with regional tax exposure.
- Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project management will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.