HR Executive at Consultant
Views:1017 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Supply Chain Management - FMCG/Retail (10-14 yrs)
DGM/GM - SCM
- Own the central planning function across food and non-food categories.
- Supply and Demand Planning, Inventory planning, Warehousing
- Get the insights on sales forecast at a gross level as well as the Product level.
- Planning of Limited Time offers, New Product launch & the transition SKUs (Old sku discontinuation & new product introduction
- Material requirement planning
- Conduct the Sales & Operations meet every month to take the insights on the forecasted Sales for the subsequent months and present the sales forecast accuracy (at gross level as well as at Product level) to all the stakeholders
- Monitor the AUV (Product sold Per day per store) on a weekly basis and raise the flag if there is major deviation between actual Vs forecasted consumption.
- Lead the implementation of latest SCM technology solutions
- Lead the slow moving and expiry threat related discussions with the 3PL team & raise the flag if there is a risk of write off
- Build new processes and re-engineer existing processes to improve supply chain productivity
- Build governance mechanism to ensure process compliance at warehouses, suppliers etc
- Ensure DC fill rates and supplier OTIF's are at the highest level.
- Supplier relationship management
- Internal External
- Operations, Marketing, Warehouse, DC
- Qualification PG from reputed institute
- Experience Experience of about 10-14 years in the field of Inventory and Supply Planning, demand forecasting and Vendor Relationship Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.