Deputy General Manager - Finance - Automobile (15-20 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Finance
Job Description :
1. Accounting and Finance of Business, Internal financial control and Financial Planning.
2. To go through the latest amendments in Various Statutes viz. Income Tax, Excise and Customs, Service Tax and ensure the compliance of the same relevant to our organisation.
3. Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
4. Ensure the proper insurance coverage for fixed assets, inventories and material in transit.
5. Ensure compliance of deduction/timely deposit of TDS, Excise duty, Sales tax. Service Tax, TCS, etc.
6. Ensure the physical verification of fixed assets at regular intervals.
7. Ensure completion of statutory Audit/Quarterly Limited Review as per schedule.
8. Ensure timely completion/ requirement of Internal Audit and monitor compliance of reports.
9. Deal with Excise Authorities and ensure completion of Excise Audit of AGUP team and CIDA.
10. Deal with Income Tax authorities and get the regular assessments done.
11. Compliance of all direct/indirect tax laws, Accounting Standards, related to Operations.