Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:1238 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Deputy General Manager - Facility Management - Insurance/BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Liase with Architect and finalize the office design / layout, BoQ and specifications
- Work with Procurement in finalizing suitable contractor/s for the project work
- Project scheduling, manage to kick off, lead Project meetings and approve/reject changes based on business / site requirements
- Manage a team of 5 members and provide the necessary guidance
- Develop Real estate strategy and execute the strategy
- Effective stakeholder management and ensure timely updates and communication about projects
- Cost reduction and efficient budget management
- Continuous improvement and ensure strict process compliance
- Manage escalation and resolve issues / problems
- Ensure high up time of facility and no interruption to services/production.
- Maintain highest quality and ethical standards
- Develop and execute Real estate strategy, Manage fit project, Monitor operational issues related to office maintenance and guide the team on managing day-to-day operations.
- He / She will also oversee Registration / Renewal of leases and maintain oversight on overall expenses and implement cost-savings measures to manage the overall budget.