Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:2757 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Deputy General Manager - Channel Sales - FMCG/FMCD/BFSI/Telecom - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-20 yrs)
- Basic Purpose of the Position: The incumbent is responsible for growing a strong channel partners- network and driving sales through them. The incumbent is also involved in analyzing competitors- activities thereby devising strategies to counter them.
- Reporting : Head - Sales and Marketing
- Open for industry - Preferably from FMCG, FMCD, Telecom, Banking
- Qualification: MBA mandatory (preferably from Premier B School)
- Location : Pune, Regional Office
- Look out for candidates who have established and handled large distribution network, managed 500-1000 Cr of business
- Team size - 12 members (Managers, Senior Executives and Executives)
- Nor of Projects - Currently 6 Projects (6 projects in pipeline)
- To ensure Sales through Channels (Brokers & Alternate Channels) at active projects
- To maintain & expand organization's database of channel partners by increasing width and depth of this distribution channel
- To deal with channel partners for Pune based properties.
- To ensure each segment & project meets the sales targeted from channels.
- To ensure regular product & price updates to channel partners.
- To ensure constantly improving channel partner experience.
- To ensure more revenues from performing category & motivate the non-performing ones.
- To leverage channel contacts for targeted inventory movement during new project pre-launches & launches.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.