Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:152 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Deputy Finance Manager - Manufacturing Firm (5-6 yrs)
Deputy Finance Manager - Manufacturing Firm (Female Candidates)
The Asst./Dy.Manager is responsible for: Finance & Accounts
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Preparation of Financials as per Ind AS along with Notes and Schedule of Accounts.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Create and monitor an effective internal audit system.
- Co-ordination with all Plant Finance team for monthly/Quarterly/Annually books closure.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits, Monthly/Quarterly, and Yearly Audit Schedules.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Various analyses and financial reporting as per Ind AS requirement.
- Fixed Assets accounting as per IND AS requirement along with PV process as per SOP.
- Follow-up and Ensure compliance of all accounting processes.
- Tax computation, reconciliation and preparation of tax returns and participate in Tax audit workings.
- Proven working experience as Account Manager/ Accounting Supervisor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, and S4Hana
- Ability to drive large volume of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, accounting standards, CARO and regulations.
- Better if having working experience in Listed company.
- Experience of around 5-6 years in financial accounting.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- CA Pass out
- MBA in Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.