Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1064 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Deputy Company Secretary - Steel Industry - LLB (15-18 yrs)
LLB & Company Secretary with 15 years + experience in Corporate Legal, Corporate Secretarial, Statutory Compliance, Ethics, Corporate Governance, Acquisitions, Mergers, Joint Ventures, Restructuring, Business Risk Management, Liaison, Board matters and other Corporate Affairs.
- Protection of Board, KMPs, Sr. Management and key stakeholders and assisting them and provide necessary support and guidance on governance, ethics, compliances, corporate affairs. Setting up of systems, processes, SOP, policies, manual on Board Governance, day to day Secretarial affairs & other matters.
- Listing and Delisting of Shares and Debentures on Stock Exchanges, Handled Investors' relations & grievances, Amalgamation, Merger, Takeover matters, FCCBs including conversion and listing, Warrants issue, cancellation, conversion and listing. Handled matters pertaining to Debentures, and Fixed Deposits Scheme etc.
- Issuances of Preferential issue, Rights issues and allotment of equity shares.
- Representing the organization before Central Government, Company Law Board, RBI, SEBI and managing work related to office of Registrar of Companies, RD, RBI, SEBI, Depositories, Stock Exchanges, NBFC maters and Share Transfer Agents etc. Implementation of Corporate Governance, SEBI Insider Trading Regulation, SEBI Takeover code and Code of Conduct and various other Board policies etc. Handled BIFR/ AIFR matters..
- Legal Matters: Handled legal issues with respect to Litigation, Contracts, Arbitration, Consumer matters, Land related and Corporate affairs. Compliances of Corporate Laws and co-ordination with various Govt. Regulatory Agencies. Represented the company in various legal proceedings at different forums and coordinate with legal consultants/ advocates, senior counsels etc. for and on behalf of the company and to protect the interest of the company by defending legal cases against the company at various stages. Handling the legal cases which went up to High Court(s), Supreme Court, and other legal/Statutory bodies. Briefed the senior counsels for arguments, preparing Case Papers. Involved in Due diligence, Labour related matters. Providing legal advice, service and support on a wide range of issues to the Management including regulatory, Contractual and compliance matters. Developing professionally competent group/team of in-house and panel of advocates, counsels, attorneys and act as In-house General Counsel. Maintenance and Registration of Trade Marks/ Copy Right etc. Involved in filling petitions before High courts. Handled RTI matters up to CIC and High Court, Consumer cases up to National Commission, various Negotiable Instrument cases etc. Handled matters at National Green Tribunal.
- Statutory Compliance; Ensuring compliance of the Company Act, Corporate Laws, SEBI Guidelines, FEMA matters, local requirements and other applicable enactments to the company. Compliance of SEBI Regulations, filing of various forms with MCA, maintenance of various registers, records under Corporate Acts, SEBI Act etc. Liaison and coordinating with Auditors of the company. Risk Management activities-
- Documentation: Preparation & review of Joint Venture, Share Purchase Agreement, NDA, POA, commercial contracts, agreements including indemnity, affidavits etc. Handling Investments in & out of India, FEMA Compliances. Charge management i.e. Creation, Modification/ Satisfaction of Charge etc. Drafting, reviewing and vetting of various legal agreements. Pre & post export documentation.
- Statutory Compliance; Ensuring compliance of the Company Act, Corporate Laws, SEBI Guidelines, FEMA matters, local requirements and other applicable enactments to the company. Compliance of SEBI Regulations, filing of various forms with MCA, maintenance of various registers, records under Corporate Acts, SEBI Act etc. Liaison and coordinating with Auditors of the company. Risk Management activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.