Director at Pinnacle Search Services
Views:954 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Deputy Company Secretary - Financial Services Firm (10-15 yrs)
Candidate Profile :
We are looking for a qualified Company Secretary who is currently working in a Listed Company. The position will report into the Group Company Secretary of a large unlisted financial services company.
Min - 10 years of experience of which atleast 5 should be in working for a Listed Company either as Company Secretary or a Deputy Company Secretary post Qualification
Over experience of 10-14 years after completing CS
Deliverable of the Role
- Drafting of Minutes, Resolutions (including Circular Resolutions) and Requisite Annexure/ Papers of Board / Committee / General meetings, finalizing the same in consultation with the Company Secretary.
- Preparation and Circulation of Agenda and Notes of Board/Committee and General Meetings.
- Preparation and Filing of Forms and Returns including Annual Forms and Event-Based Forms with RoC in respect of Group Companies
- Assist in preparation of Annual Report of the Company through compilation and consolidation of data pertaining to various Reports.
- Correspondences on specific issues with Regulatory Bodies
- Maintaining and updating of Statutory Registers of Company such as a Attendance Registers, Registers of POAs and Common Seals and STR/CTR Registers.