Consultant at Trio Talent Search
Views:1964 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Chief Manager/Chief Manager - Marketing - Insurance Firm (9-15 yrs)
The role will be responsible to review the scope of creating and enhancing the digital experience for assigned possess and drive development requirements including definition, product planning and product design of new features and enhancements thereby ultimately ensuring enhanced digital consumer experience for the assigned product.
- Internal Communication
- External Communication
- Brand Awareness & Risk Management -
- To create and implement the Corporate Communication calendar to optimize utilization of resources maximizing the corporate communication objectives as well as balancing all forms of interaction and delivering to the objective.
- Plan the Corporate communication calendar based on external and internal events.
- Create the key message plan and assign it to the spokesperson in discussion with them
- Keep media relationships operationally active and working through regular interactions
- Work with the PR agency and ensure managing the interaction calendar with the spokesperson
- Adherence to Crisis Communication Protocol in Crisis Scenario
- To ensure regular monitoring and benchmarking vis competition in order to achieve the corporate communication objectives.
- Ensure regular monitoring of all relevant medium for news
- Analyze the news monitoring through benchmarking, trend analysis, input vs. output analysis, rankings etc.
- Maximize all opportunities to communicate the corporate objectives, key messages for the quarter and the brand values to journalists, media houses, and general publics to meet the corporate objectives measurable through objectives scores and research.
- To manage the internal communication calendar for the top management