Employer at KDPL
Views:2191 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Deputy Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing Firm (15-25 yrs)
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the Business in all financial dealing and interventions.
- Managing implementation of various policies, upholding various controls and PDS Group best practices across BUs
- Aspects of Cost Controlling, Banking, Supply Chain management & Operations.
- Manage Accounting and MIS Reporting of the BUs including Budgetary control
- Facilitate a robust KPI system in line with company framework
- Active role along with Business Heads in establishing a high-performance culture
- Represent & Coordinate company best interests to third parties, including suppliers and factories.
- Net working capital management AR/ AP/ Inventory management and increase in ROCE for businesses through effective and compliant means.
- Work closely with Local /Central HR team for various HR related aspects and Central Shipping and Commercial team for shipping and commercial aspects.
- Strengthen existing controls & efficiency parameters and develop new ones depending upon the demands of the business and through automation.
- Good working knowledge of Trade finance documents flow/ LC and related matters (from opening till finally get paid) and all other banking related operations is must.
Key Success Factors :
(In this role):
- Sound knowledge and appreciation of Readymade Garment Business
- Domain knowledge in Finance & Accounting
- Relationship Building - peers, team, associates
- Global outlook working experience
- Good communicator, good written and oral communication skills.
- High execution focus and result oriented to meet deadlines on assignments
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and other IT applications
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Tech savvy, innovative, strong analytical, problem solving and co-ordination skills and an aptitude to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues
- Personal / Organization Values and management skills
- Influencing skills and Result orientation
- Understanding of Control and Risk mechanism
- Collaboration /Networking
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Qualifications / Work experience:
- Chartered Accountant, Experience span 15 - 20years in leadership positions in Garment Industry, Fashion/Lifestyle or other relevant Service.
- Experience in global organizations with strong 'Financial Control Matrix' accomplishments would be an added advantage.