Owner at Corporate Search
Views:3714 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Deputy Chief Financial Officer (12-15 yrs)
Corporate Search is one of India's leading Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors
We have the following requirement - Dy CFO with leading MNCs in Mumbai
CA /MBA Finance passed in 1st/2nd attempt 12 -15 yrs exp in Managing Financial Accounting mainly of Mnc Companies and Businesses
- Ongoing Business Support: Overall support of the ongoing support on finance to the Opcos which include financial reporting, payments processing (employee and vendors), payroll, interaction to close issues with the overseas principal stakeholders. Also managing the ERP in terms of periodic upgrades, new reports and functionalities.
- New Business Support: Formulate the strategy, business plan formulation and provide support for new businesses starting local operations in India. Set up essential business infrastructure like supply chain, tax registrations, IT and group reporting set up.
- Transfer Pricing Strategy: Ensure that inter co business are structured to avert transfer pricing risks and PE exposure. Track and monitor all international transaction with groups companies for arm's length profitability.
- Business Analytics: Analyze performance of business of all the Group companies operating in India and track core value drivers. Prepare presentations for reviews.
- Reporting, Audits & Compliance: Overall responsibility of group reporting, statutory audits, internal audits and group compliances.
- Direct Tax: Overall responsibility of compliances related to Income Tax & TDS. Handle assessments for Income Tax both regular and TP assessments.
- Indirect Tax: Overall responsibility of compliances for Service Tax, Multistate VAT compliances and audits. Handle SVB proceedings and other customs related matters
- System Administration & Internal controls: Administer the accounting system (Microsoft Navision) and ensure compliance to internal controls, segregation of duties & authority matrix
- Entity compliances: Ensure compliance of all the entity related requirements on tax, secretarial, audits
- Good interpersonal skills & time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English including group presentation skills
- Ability to lead team and have high integrity and values
- High intellect and intuitiveness to be able to quickly assess situations and act decisively and effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong track record of delivering results.
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
Seema on 9820877605
Kalpana Gandhi Chhatriwala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.