Talent Acquisition Advisor at DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:714 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Dentsu - Assistant Manager - Financial Reporting & Control - CA (9-11 yrs)
Job title: Assistant Manager - Financial Reporting and Control
Role family: Finance
Role discipline: Finance Services
Department: Controllership Centre of Excellence (CCoE)
Dentsu is undergoing significant business change in line with its growth ambition, aligning our operations across different service lines to better serve our clients and optimising the efficiency and effectiveness of our business functions within finance. This includes the implementation of a Controllership Centre of Excellence (CCoE) in Bangalore, India, moving a considerable proportion of Controllership activity out of markets and into the CCoE, causing significant changes to the way financial control operates.
The role is part of the Global Functions RTR team in Bangalore and will assume ownership of Technology Shared Services (TSS) Recharging Process entirely. This includes working closely with FDs & Head of Finance and ensure the TSS recharge process works smoothly. The role requires collaboration with multiple senior stakeholders across regions & markets to manage the end-to-end Recharging process - from data collection with Technology SMEs to presenting the calculated numbers with high quality financial analysis to both Finance and Technology stakeholders.
- Complete understanding of Revenue model process used for TSS recharging.
- Financial modelling of new scenarios and decisions around potential new recharges (data gathering and cost benefit analysis). Analysis of revenue vs spend across the product set.
- Develop & maintain effective partnership with stake holders to understand requirements, set expectations, address concerns, and discuss them with the reporting manager and Offshore stakeholders as required.
- Lead budget and forecast preparation and manage BPC submissions.
- Handle/Manage month-end process deliverables as per agreed SLAs along with ensuring delivery of quality & timely results to key stakeholders including analysis, dashboards, KPI reports and other key process metrics, if any.
- Oversee numbers reported into BPC/SAC tool are correct with regard to Functional lines & Segmentation.
- Liaison with Inter-company during Budgeting, Forecasting, Month-End-Process, Invoicing, and for other ad hoc requests from various markets.
- Orchestrate and recommend future pricing of products and services.
- Provide financial support and counsel for recharging lines in the Central P&L.
- Work with central leads to provide timely Monthly inputs to support decisions.
- Co-ordinate, communicate and oversee all the Month End closure (MEC) activities including P&L and Balance Sheet Reconciliations when required.
- Assistance with internal and external audits.
- Ad hoc analysis and support to regional CIOs and Finance Director.
- Responsible for maintaining updated Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), dashboards preparation and ensuring audit compliance.
- Be a part of continuous improvement initiatives (CII) by identifying process lapses, offering best possible solution and lead Automation Projects (as & when identified).
- Establish and lead compliance with governance requirements around task delivery.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 4 to 6 years of post-qualification experience or Finance Graduate/Postgraduate/Semi-qualified Accountant with 9-11 years of experience in Accounting, Consolidation, Financial reporting
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders, across different regions and levels.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate high level of responsibility and commitment to the assigned activities.
- Agile and flexible to changing needs and adhoc requirements.
Working with us:
Joining- dentsu international, you'll join a team of 48,000 people.- It's an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you'll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures and experiences.- We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences and opportunities to shape your future.-
Inclusion and Diversity
We're proud to be different and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won't define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That's what we care about.
So, whether you're joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.