Talent Acquisition Specialist at Denave
Views:2272 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Denave - Senior Manager - Transition (10-14 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Transition Manager
Department : Delivery
Location : Malaysia
Job Description :
- Develop and deliver detailed transition plans with clear milestones and timelines, identifying inter-dependencies and in line with Transition Methodology.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with business and functions, including key leadership Teams.
- Deliver multiple transition projects aligned with the Operational Master plan, on time, on budget and compliant with the Denave transition methodology.
- Ensure successful knowledge transfer and work-shadowing between the business and teams
- Support the application of a Continuous Excellence culture and drive process stabilization & optimization
- Develop robust working relationships with key process owners across the business
- Project Governance and Management
- Implement the Governance Model established for transition projects to manage performance, relationships and controls
- Ensure effective project, stakeholder and change management tools and processes are used properly throughout the transition
- Provide support on Change Management and Communication for the transition programs
- Establishing review mechanism to include performance, compliance, risk and transition milestone review
Project Management Office Services :
- Provide consolidated transition status reporting, dashboards and relevant measures at Denave service levels.
- Ensure risks are appropriately managed and mitigating actions are in place to ensure continuity of service and minimum disruption to both existing operations and the processes to be transitioned.
- Ensure that a robust monitoring process is implemented, and rigor is established to resolve process inefficiencies, and capture lessons learned in the deployment phase
- Perform project quality checks and audits, ensuring compliance with the methodology
- Manage a common transition documentation repository (project documentation, tools, templates, accelerators etc)
Job Requirements :
Qualifications ( Skills and Experience) :
- Bachelor's/PG Degree with Project Management qualification (PMP, Prince2 or similar) is required with at least 3 years- relevant experience in an SSC/BPO environment
- Strong Project Management and Project portfolio Management capabilities with more than 3 years- experience, in a fast-paced changing environment, ideally where Transition and Migration has been involved
- Knowledge of project planning, implementation and management gained through experience using formal project planning tools and recognized project management methodology (PMP, Prince2, etc.)
- Understanding of People Management Processes
- Experience of working in a complex PMO environment
- Stakeholder management : solid network with functional area, Markets, Region, ICT organization
- Advance level of English (other languages will be a plus)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of Tele based Sales & Marketing operations.
- Business Process Engineering and optimization / DMAIC / LEAN
- Knowledge of corporate functions and markets- organizational structure
You can visit our Company Website at www.denave.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.