Talent Acquisition Specialist at Denave
Views:690 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Denave - Senior Manager - Transition (10-14 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Transition Manager
Department : Delivery
Location : Malaysia
Job Description :
- Develop and deliver detailed transition plans with clear milestones and timelines, identifying inter-dependencies and in line with Transition Methodology.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with business and functions, including key leadership Teams.
- Deliver multiple transition projects aligned with the Operational Master plan, on time, on budget and compliant with the Denave transition methodology.
- Ensure successful knowledge transfer and work-shadowing between the business and teams
- Support the application of a Continuous Excellence culture and drive process stabilization & optimization
- Develop robust working relationships with key process owners across the business
- Project Governance and Management
- Implement the Governance Model established for transition projects to manage performance, relationships and controls
- Ensure effective project, stakeholder and change management tools and processes are used properly throughout the transition
- Provide support on Change Management and Communication for the transition programs
- Establishing review mechanism to include performance, compliance, risk and transition milestone review
Project Management Office Services :
- Provide consolidated transition status reporting, dashboards and relevant measures at Denave service levels.
- Ensure risks are appropriately managed and mitigating actions are in place to ensure continuity of service and minimum disruption to both existing operations and the processes to be transitioned.
- Ensure that a robust monitoring process is implemented, and rigor is established to resolve process inefficiencies, and capture lessons learned in the deployment phase
- Perform project quality checks and audits, ensuring compliance with the methodology
- Manage a common transition documentation repository (project documentation, tools, templates, accelerators etc)
Job Requirements :
Qualifications ( Skills and Experience) :
- Bachelor's/PG Degree with Project Management qualification (PMP, Prince2 or similar) is required with at least 3 years- relevant experience in an SSC/BPO environment
- Strong Project Management and Project portfolio Management capabilities with more than 3 years- experience, in a fast-paced changing environment, ideally where Transition and Migration has been involved
- Knowledge of project planning, implementation and management gained through experience using formal project planning tools and recognized project management methodology (PMP, Prince2, etc.)
- Understanding of People Management Processes
- Experience of working in a complex PMO environment
- Stakeholder management : solid network with functional area, Markets, Region, ICT organization
- Advance level of English (other languages will be a plus)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of Tele based Sales & Marketing operations.
- Business Process Engineering and optimization / DMAIC / LEAN
- Knowledge of corporate functions and markets- organizational structure
You can visit our Company Website at www.denave.com