Assistant Manager at DEN NETWORKS LTD
Views:1034 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
DEN Networks Limited - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (5-8 yrs)
Position Name: Senior Manager - Legal
Qualification: LLB / LLM
Work Location: New Delhi
Relevant Experience: 6+ Years post qualification
BRIEF ABOUT THE ROLE :
1) Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
2) Reduce litigation/cases to settlement of Criminal, DAS, Content and entertainment tax.
3) Handling Joint Venture disputes.
4) Drafting and closely working on the closure of distributor agreements along with settlements.
5) Supervising the team on drafting consultation papers -
(i) Tariff Related
(ii) Quality of service
(iii) Interconnect Terms & other tariff orders issued by TRAI
(iv) STB Interoperability
6) Formulate compliance check lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly
7) Monitoring compliance with TRAI guidelines and report deviations
8) Incorporating Regulatory licensing and ongoing regulatory compliance.
DESIRED SKILLS SET :
1.) Minimum 5+ years of experience in similar industry will be preferred.
2.) Should represent leadership skill where ever required and should be prepared to take up challenges
3.) Significant knowledge of general regulatory and corporate law
4.) Excellent communication, negotiation skills, interpretation skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage multiple transactions.
5.) Appetite to collaborate with colleagues and other stakeholders across a range of relevant jurisdictions and time-zones
Experience : 5-8 Years
Salary Offered : Upto 15lpa