Manager - HR at Den Networks Ltd
Views:3154 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
DEN Networks Limited - Assistant Manager - Business Analyst (0-1 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job Title : Assistant Manager
Reports to : CEO
Business Unit/ Function : Den Networks Ltd
Location : Delhi
Approved by: CEO
Job Purpose :
- Business Analyst assist with the implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. They identify problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
- The responsibility cover working on financial and/or operations data and collaborating with Senior Management team to develop initiatives and strategies that optimise costs and improve internal and external reporting and business development.
Competencies, Knowledge and Experience :
Relevant Experience :
- 0-1 years of experience
- Must be good with analytics and should have knack of breaking down complex data to simpler form.
- Good communication skills & expertise in MS Office.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Deliverables :
Operational Task :
- Conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines/services and the overall profitability of the business.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- In addition to performing financial and operational modelling, he is expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions.
- Streamlining and improving of internal and external reporting.
- To provide financial insights that help the decision-making process, and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget.
- Should also drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.