Recruiter at Datawise Consultant
Views:4622 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Demand & Supply Planner - Chemical/Petrochemical - IIM/IAB/MDI/FMS (6-14 yrs)
Demand & Supply Planner - Chemical/Petrochemical - IIM/IAB/MDI/FMS
Job Summary :
Females candidate Only apply
The incumbent will work as a Demand Planner and Supply Planner; he /she will be responsible for analysis of planning data which requires review of a variety of factors using Root Cause Analysis.
- Operationally manage & control commercial inventory, according to agreed stock and service level targets agreed in the S&OP Handshake.
- Lead category S&OP discussions to drive growth
- Work with global planner to maintain an accurate supply planning
- Manage availability of products to ensure high customer service with lowest possible inventory
- Identifying slow moving stocks and defining and initiating actions to remove and prevent recreation of slow moving stocks
- Ensuring that operational KPIs in team are met, initiation of improvement plans when required
- Review Inventory levels and set targets.
- Own the PDCA cycle to improve FG Inventory levels
- Own the PDCA cycle to improve Slow Moving & Obsolete levels
- Review supply performance (own production/3rd party). Quantity & Lead Time (consistency)
- Review Slow Moving/Ageing Inventory and define actions
- Keep a close track on back orders and publish report on weekly basis to all business stakeholders
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems by combining previous experiences based upon technical analysis and planning (feasibility) studies.
- May lead small planning projects, managing a small number of people.
Planning Manager reports to Supply Chain Head to Take decisions on :
- Management and continuous improvement of Key KPIs Customer Service and Inventory levels
- Review deviations between real sales versus forecast (QxP) during the month to define corrective actions either in the market or in supply.
- Set inventory control parameters for all distribution centers by executing the agreed Supply Plan
- Execute and review allocation to sales teams in case of supply constraints
- Maintain and Review Inventory levels (Safety Stock, ROP, Min/Max levels, etc.)
Planning Manager has matrix reporting BG (Category) Head India to take decisions on :
- Work closely with individual Category Marketing Manager(s) to align planning activities with marketing calendar.
- Fortnightly and monthly updates and action plans for products phasing in and out
- Support CMM to forecast relevant long term demand, both in APO and GPT
- Ensure products are scrapped after Phase Out
- Drive CSL (Customer Service Level) for all Business Groups
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience :
- Bachelors & Master's degree preferably from a Premier B-School
- 6-9 years of supply chain work experience with 4-5 years of related experience in demand planning.
- Knowledge of basic planning principles, -theories and -concepts.
- Strong Communication & Stakeholder management skills.
Salary Offered : Upto 21 LPA