Co-Founder at Paramount Pioneers
Views:2276 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Demand Planner - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best forecast possible using established processes. Utilizing the statistical feed in the system from their demand support hub.
- Collect and analyze past/future demand inputs (such as distribution gains/losses, price changes, new/discontinued products and promotion plans) from sales and marketing, and calculate their impacts on demand.
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Work with various cross functional partners on projects such as new product launches, discontinuations, and transitions to evaluate assumptions (pre and post launch) - new product forecast, pipeline fill, and cannibalization.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Trade Marketing (Customer Marketing), and Finance for advertising and promotional activities - time period, expected market penetration, reaction (uplift, cannibalization on other items/brands) and evaluate against performance from similar historical activities.
- Ensure demand forecast is shared in level of detail and timing required by internal customers and supply chain partners with documented assumptions. Also communicating forecast confidence, including risks and opportunities.
- Influence and collaborate with key partners in marketing, sales (field sales, corporate sales managers and directors), and finance to address input gaps as identified by forecast error/bias review &root cause analysis
- Measure, analyze, and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.