Demand Planner - FMCG (1-9 yrs)
- Generate consensus Demand Plan based on Stat Forecast and Sales & Marketing inputs for the category, driving improvement in forecast accuracy/bias.
- Steer the national business planning process (S&OP), provide in-depth analytics to Leadership, commercial, logistics & plant teams
- Develop National Production Plan & detailed day wise schedule in alignment with manufacturing for demand-supply synchronization.
- Direct supply planners on primary distribution of goods to warehouses to improve case-fill
- Process lead for monthly KPI discipline Inventory management, SLOB, SKU productivity. Design & track through Tableau
- SPOC for all commercial meetings for effective execution of promotions/new launches/transitions
- Collaborate with Marketing & finance teams to evaluate advertisement, promotional activities against performance from similar historical events
- Conduit between all commercial and supply chain planning teams to address any gaps/transitions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.