Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:739 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Demand Planner - Chemicals Business (5-8 yrs)
Experience: 5-8 years of end-to-end supply chain work experience (Procurement-Demand planning-supply planning-logistics)
- SAP End User for 1-2 years in MM module. Knowledge of SD module will be added advantage.
- Proficient in MS EXCEL, POWERPOINT
- This position will be responsible for overseeing the forecasting and collaborative demand planning process by assembling and assessing key inputs (sales history and trends, open orders, sales and marketing estimates, previous forecasts, inventory levels, new product launches) and performing statistical analysis in developing an accurate operational demand plan to ensure high service levels and efficient inventory management.
- This position will actively participate in the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process and will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Logility Demand Planning tool.
- Set up and maintain Demand Planning tool for assigned products and regions
- Maintain statistical models and key drivers to provide an accurate forecast and ensure data integrity.
- Responsible for system data entry and integrity of new items, sample items, item changes, pricing and purging discontinued items.
- Ensure data interface through batch jobs accurately reflects source-system data
- Enter commercial, customer, and operational qualitative and quantitative data into the demand pyramid
- Review and resolve exceptions
- Execute demand forecast process and modeling including gathering inputs, consolidating information, data entry, analysis; document and challenge forecast assumptions based on process input analysis, forecast modeling and monthly updates. Provide root-cause analysis to problem solve and seek resolution to issues preventing stability in demand.