Deloitte - Senior Analyst - Talent Acquisition - Lateral Hiring - Center of Excellence (4-6 yrs)
Salary offered: 8 - 10 LPA
At Deloitte, we are known for being a standard of excellence and our employees are the drivers behind. As part of this role you will be entrusted with hiring professionals excelling in their respective fields to match the needs of our business and our talent legacy of hiring the best and the brightest. Your role will allow you to source across organizations which are industry leaders and help individuals develop their careers by introducing them to the Deloitte brand.
What You Will Do:
You will make your impact in the organization by supporting the recruiting program for the USI firm in the following ways:
- Manage experienced hire interview process including: sourcing and screening resumes, selecting candidates for interview, conducting interview kick offs and debrief sessions, negotiate offers, managing offer approval process, extending offers and rejecting candidates
- Leverage on innovative & efficient sourcing methodologies ( e.g., social media recruiting, crowd sourcing tools )
- Communicate our unique employee value proposition
- Fulfilling order board requirements as per assigned targets
- Partner with Best Practices & Innovation (BP&I) to implement new and innovative methods for brand awareness
- Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution
- Prepare interviewers for interviews, transitioning relevant candidate-specific information Verbally extend offers of employment and leverage on manager for guidance around complex negotiations
- Plan, conduct and participate in post-offer pursuits (e.g., communications, office visits, answering queries)
- Manage recruiting metrics, reports, pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting and diversity sourcing
- To provide exemplary candidate experience
- Manage ongoing candidate relationship, all through the hiring life cycle
- Continuously build and strengthen relationships with internal stakeholders
- Partner with the business and act as an advisor, creating synergy and agility of decision-making
- Partner with Core Talent Services team to leverage on sourcing channels to build pipeline through both active and passive candidates to meet hiring demand and productivity targets
- Network within the marketplace to understand competitive landscape and compensation practices
- Maintain timely and accurate data in the applicant tracking system
- Leveraging analytics for identifying and correcting lags within the current recruitment processes
- Utilizing analytics to identify new potential markets
- Talent team offers HR solutions by tapping into the different aspects of HR policies, to ensure every professional's engagement with the organization is meaningful. It is structured into five major organizations: Talent Acquisition, Talent Delivery, Talent Development, Talent Specialties and Talent Operations.
- As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will work with our business leaders to develop, implement and execute successful recruiting programs and effective reporting and analytics.
Education: MBA or Equivalent Degree
- Client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Strong communication skills
- SME of market landscape and trends
- Good knowledge of technology trends, compensation and benefits
- Strong marketing, brand building and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and ensuring accuracy
Location : Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 9 Am - 6 Pm
How you'll grow
- At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments to help accelerate their careers along the way.
- No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.