Deloitte - Senior Analyst - Marketing Strategy & Planning (3-4 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Strategic Marketing Planning
A marketing and communications professional with a strong understanding of professional marketing services. Someone who can provide support to US Strategic Marketing Planners (SNPs) on developing marketing strategies by designing campaigns and creating communication plans to enhance the firm's brand value and propagate its services and products.
An individual who thinks differently and strategically, and keeps current on the latest trends. A team player who can creatively build campaigns tied to business objectives is passionate and experienced in marketing.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of marketing roles in a professional services firm marketing communications, campaigns, operations, and reporting
- Experience in brand building through content marketing by leveraging various channels likes email marketing, web marketing, social medial, external platforms, marketing collaterals, events and campaign activities in professional services firms
- Ability to scope, plan, research, analyze, and present data in intuitive graphical formats
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint and ability to integrate various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Understanding of digital and key social media platforms - Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare, etc.
- Should focus on the end goal and quickly adapt to changing business priorities
- Build relationships, share new ideas and interact with marketers based in U.S.
- Attention to detail with the ability to take ownership, take decisions, and execute
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent team player with experience working in virtual teams
What you- ll do:
As a senior strategic marketing analyst in Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of the Deloitte US Firms, you will contribute to the growth and development of the organization in a variety of ways.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Serve as marketing and communications advisor to US Strategic Marketing Planners (SMPs)
- Develop stronger client relationships and play a vital role in driving successful marketing programs
- Keep abreast with the changes in the business environment and the marketing strategies being adopted by key competitors
- Assist in creating, maintaining, and prioritizing marketing and communications campaigns
- Develop internal and external communications and marketing collaterals to propagate Deloitte's services and products
- Prepare reports illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Create impactful and targeted insights to help SMPs and leaders take effective business decisions
- Perform analysis on marketing metrics to measure ROI to help focus on priority campaigns
- Provide innovative approaches, share and leverage best practices
- Collaborate across the organization to design and deliver campaigns
- Adhere to the processes, protocols, reference material, and tools for developing deliverables
Senior strategic marketing analysts serve as trusted marketing and communications advisors to SMPs. SMPs are part of the Marketing & Communications team at Deloitte.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing, with a good understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Master's degree ideally with a focus in Marketing, Communication, English or a related business field